We want our authors' books to circulate to as many audiences as possible in every part of the globe. Consequently, our subsidiary rights activity is thorough and far-reaching, including international, audio, electronic, and film/TV rights. If you would like to inquire about any of these rights, please visit our contact page.
We work closely with our co-agents to best exploit rights internationally. To date, our books have published in over 50 countries. Learn more about our co-agents below:
- Baltic States: Andrew Nurnberg Literary Agency
- Brazil: International Editors' Co.
- Bulgaria: Andrew Nurnberg Literary Agency
- China: Big Apple Agency
- Taiwan: Big Apple Agency
- Czech Republic: Andrew Nurnberg Literary Agency
- France: Agence Michelle LaPautre
- Germany: Liepman AG Literary Agency
- Greece: JLM Agency
- Hungary: Katai & Bolza Literary Agency
- Indonesia: Maxima Creative Agency
- Israel: The Deborah Harris Agency
- Italy: The Italian Literary Agency
- Japan: Tuttle-Mori Agency, Inc.
- Korea: Danny Hong Agency
- Latin America: International Editors' Co.
- Netherlands: Mo Literary Services
- Poland: Graal Agency
- Romania: Simona Kessler International Copyright Agency
- Russia: Andrew Nurnberg Literary Agency
- Scandinavia: Licht & Burr Literary Agency
- Serbia: PLIMA
- Spain: International Editors' Co.
- Thailand: Silkroad Publishers Agency Ltd.
- Turkey: Akcali Copyright Agency
- United Kingdom: Greene & Heaton Ltd.